Monday, March 2, 2009

It's been a while...

Hello Blog World! It is has been a while. I need to get back to this outlet. Somehow crackbook has kept me away, but I am slowly weening myself from FB and need to start writing here again.

I have lost 9 pounds since Jan. 5th. While not as much as I would like, I am happy with how I feel and proud of myself for working out at the butt crack of dawn every morning. My birthday is the middle of this month, I hope to weigh 175 by then. Only 4 pounds. It is doable.

I still wish that I had gone until nursing. That is until summer gets here. I do not like my job very much. Middle school kids are just so different than they were 10 years ago. Plus, no offense, northern brats are so very different from southern brats. At least southern brats show respect.

Well, I need to get some things done. We had a snow day today and for some reason I need to feel like I got something accomplished today.

Have a good week!

No comments: