Monday, August 18, 2008

Daddy Still Got Game

Yesterday, my family and I went to a local hot air balloon festival. It was a free event, so every non-working, non-tax payer, and their 5 million children came with them. The balloons were very pretty, however the company was not. Again, I felt like Jennifer Aniston when standing next to some people.

Hotness even got hit on by some poor soul who was working the carnival. She was dressed up in a pregnant, sponge-Bob get-up, and she had pink baby feet hanging out from the bottom of her stomach, which is just bizarre in itself. This gal tried talking to Hotness several times as we were walking to the festival. She did not care that this CUTE girl was walking beside him with his children. At a crosswalk, this is the conversation I heard while trying to stifle my giggles.

Poor Soul: Are you heading down to the festival?

Hotness: Yeah we are.

PS: Which way are you going?

Hot: Which way are YOU going?

PS: This way

Hot: Oh, that's too bad, we are going this way (Pointing the opposite way) But have a good time.

Way to let her down easy. Daddy still has it going on. I of course, could not pass up on the photo opportunity. Be sure to enlarge the photo to catch those pink feet. WTF?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FREAK! How utterly stange...I am not so much bothered by the spongebob costume as I am by the dangling feet. EEEWWW.