Thursday, August 14, 2008

This just might become a part-time job..Who's going to pay me?

Hello Blog World,

I didn't realize the work it took to make a blog look good. Too bad I don't get paid to sit around and blog, because then I could afford the gas to fill up my Jeep. I am still not happy with my accessorizing efforts, but more on that later.

After visiting several cool, pretty, and amazingly funny blogs, I have decided to start my own. Now, I am not promising to be funny or entertaining, but view this as a way to document my crazy, but, wonderful life sans the fat ass and muffin top. Inspiration, ClemsonGirl and pretty much all of her friends she has links to, and of course, my family and this lovely (Ha!) Yankee town I call home.

About me, Bama Girl. I am a middle school teacher, therefore, I will not be posting many pics because you just never know who will come across this blog. I would hate for the teacher at my school, who sports a mullet, to realize that I am writing about her. Him. Whatever. I grew up in the South, attended the University of Alabama and met Hotness, my absolute best friend. I love to spend time with my family, watch anything to do with THE UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA, dance, read, shop, sleep late, eat, and watch reality t.v. Hotness and I moved to his hometown to be closer to family and to experience something new. Didn't plan on having kids, popped two out 15 months apart, and will probably stay here so that they can enjoy life being close to family. I am currently, (yeah right) trying to lose my birthing hips and 40 pounds of overabundance of flesh that I have somehow managed to gain.

Hotness - Not sure if you remember, but Hotness is like the guy in those diet coke commercials where the office ladies are watching a sexy, hot, make your mouth water construction man do his job with his shirt off. He is hot! Very fun loving, great husband and father, puts everyone else first and most importantly good in the ......kitchen.

Little Mama - My two year old Diva and first born. God Bless the man she marries. She is already high maintenance and loves to shop more than I do. She is scary smart, already potty trained (except at night, the girl sleeps 12+ hours) and just beautiful. Love her!

Little Man - Man this boy keeps us on our toes. My second born and my snuggler. He does everything early, walked early, crawled early, talking early, WAKES UP early. He has a natural tan, dark eyes, and is just handsome. I could just eat him up and that fat little ass too. He is all boy for sure.

That's my sweet little Catholic family. I look forward to blogging about them and our life.

And thanks ClemsonGirl for your inspiration. And by the way, Clemson plays Alabama Aug. 3oth. I am sure you have your calendar marked. I'll be so jealous if you are going to the game.

ROLL TIDE!!!

No comments: